Author Topic: Back =)  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Chrona

• Demonic Master
  • Tppc.Messed resident Mew obsessed Mod =D
Back =)
« on: August 26, 2006, 07:31:21 AM »
I know I haven't been active much, what with running my own site, (which I don't know what the hell Dani has been doing with it for the past two months) exams, and my two month vacation to Poland, but I'll start being active again really shortly, probably today or tomorrow =)

Anyone miss me? =p

Offline Lucas

• Administrator
    • TPPC Cheats
Re: Back =)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 01:19:10 PM »
Welcome back. You'll have to tell us all about your vacation. :)
Follow TPPC.Messed on Twitter

Offline Chrona

• Demonic Master
  • Tppc.Messed resident Mew obsessed Mod =D
Re: Back =)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 06:43:58 PM »
8 hour plane ride to Poland, about two hours in car to grandparents. Spent a few days there, then went across the country to a funeral, another 8-10 hours in the car. Stayed at my cousins, my mom went back to my grandparents house. My cousin and I went to a camp (another 6 hours by train) to a mountain range. First week we walked around the mountains in Poland, the weather was fine. We switched sleeping areas every few days. Then we went to Ukraine, for another week in the camp, and spent it at a hotel. I ask for water in the store there, they give me vodka. 13 year old friend went in and pointed at all the alcohol he wanted and they sold it to him. Rather weird, with no drinking age. Kickass swimming pool and sauna, there were around 12 rubber balls in it, so we kept whipping them at eachother, fun little game. The hotel itself had mostly Russian and Ukranian channels. There was one music channel, which we kept it on, as half the songs were in English. Even caught about 4 Linkin Park songs on it =D. In Ukraine, there aren't even trails, they just brought a compass and we walked up mountains. Fuckin annoying walking up and down a 1.5 km mountain in the middle of a storm round 20 km altogether of walking in the rain that day, and even going through a raincloud. Then on the 2nd last day we went up a 1.7 km tall mountain, and it was so steep on the way down I just sat down and slid, too lazy to try and maintain footing. Generally, the camp was the best part. Woke up like 7 something, mountain climbing, and the afternoon was mostly spent passing around my GBC while friends played my blue and silver versions. Met some cool friends though, and I'm happy. Time to go back to my cousins house, we went by bus back to Poland, but the people at the border probably got drunk or something and wouldn't let any big busses pass, so we waited for about 2-3 hours playing GBC/random card games, and decided to walk across. Then we went onto a train, and we had to keep switching trains a few times, like always. Altogether the way back took maybe 25 hours, counting waiting for trains and occasional sightseeing of cities because the trains are god damned late every time. The first one we had to go on, there was an announcement: "The train has been delayed 260 minutes. Thank you for your patience" and we all got pissed off. Heh I had mixed feelings about leaving camp. I really enjoy it =). Back at cousins the next evening, and we stayed there for another two weeks or so. A week in, parents arrived. Wedding, in which me and some guys stood outside (most of them getting drunk) eating sunflower seeds and talking about Final Fantasy games, and all that crap. We went back to my grandmas (oh god, THE CAR), and I was taken the next day to a friends summer cottage. It's kewl there, it even has a moat =). And a PS2 =D. XD. Heh yeah, spent about 3-5 days there, mostly playing digimon world 1 and monster rancher 2. Friends dad gave me a cool dagger as a present, since he knows how much I obsess over unnecessarily sharp objects. We went to the city the last day there and I bought about 10 more toys, be they throwing knives, switchblades, or other things like that. Back at my grandmas, I spent most of the time playing GBC/watching TV while eating sunflower seeds I bought. The last day in Poland, we went out for shopping and I bought this kewl cane with a dragon ornament on top, which twisted off and had a sword inside. Poland still had maximum security on the airplanes, so they looked through my sword, knives, and sunflower seeds, and just left them in the bag so I took em home. Altogether I wasted about $50 CAN worth on sunflower seeds there, and I still have like 20 packs  on me XD. Altogether, it was a fun vacation, in which I lost about 15 pounds on the mountains and probably gained it back on sunflower seeds =)