Author Topic: reality  (Read 798 times)

Offline bidrage

• Cheater
  • allot of you know me yet have no idea i come here
Re: reality
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 02:58:38 AM »
yes that is true, but at the same time it isnt. because when you die, no one knows what happens, hell i can even say this statement here and it maybe true; "when you die you will go into your own reality for eternity, where you make the rules and create what ever you want for this reality". it cant be proven that, in fact 'isnt' or 'is' what happens. therefore i think that reality is simply true and false, in order to make sense.

Offline DIPSHIT ONION

• YOUR CHEETZ: I GROW TIRED OF THEM.
  • VIP Member
  • I GROW TIRED OF YOUR CHEETZ
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 05:52:46 AM »
lmao
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck I do not give about your questions to the aa.

Offline John McMaiesk

• TIG BITTS
  • Global Moderator
  • where is teh stragity genarator
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 10:37:44 AM »
yes that is true, but at the same time it isnt. because when you die, no one knows what happens, hell i can even say this statement here and it maybe true; "when you die you will go into your own reality for eternity, where you make the rules and create what ever you want for this reality". it cant be proven that, in fact 'isnt' or 'is' what happens. therefore i think that reality is simply true and false, in order to make sense.

You rot when you die, kiddo. There's scientific theory backing up the notion that we could dream in the moments before death due to the release of a certain toxin in the brain that creates lucidity, but there's a chance that that would just make you chill out before you died. If you were crushed or melted in acid or some shit then it's just over, you cease to be. No brain = no thought.

Your point is valid I suppose, but only under the notion that the definition of reality is ambiguous. If we went by Merriam and Webster's definition, it's a lot more simple.